Many of my brand-name favorites stock the shelves inside Dollar Tree. From cleaning supplies (I love their air fresheners and laundry detergent in a pinch!) to home décor, snacks, and drinks, shopping at Dollar Tree right now is a wise idea. Stock up on your Dollar Tree essentials to fill lunch boxes, clean your home, or add color to your décor. Check out this post for more Dollar Tree shopping guides and tips!
I have seen other bloggers share their favorite finds at their Dollar Tree, and I want to show you what I buy there. I usually make a Dollar Tree pit stop before I go anywhere else. I’d rather grab what I can at Dollar Tree.
Dollar Tree Essentials I always Buy!
1. You can never have enough laundry detergent! I grab the trial sizes of Tide for when I need to travel and do laundry on the go.
2. Tortilla chips: I prefer their brand over others. Their mini round chips are my favorite!
3. Sauces and Spices: My pantry is never without my favorite spices like oregano or parsley since I grab a few on each Dollar Tree trip. I also use their sauces for seasoning when I cook. I’m excited to see that they have 17-oz. Bottles of Louisiana Supreme Teriyaki or Worcestershire Sauce included with their inventory. They have a French Fry seasoning that is really good too.
4. Sponges: I always buy Dollar Tree sponges for my home. I’m never without! They have 3-ct. Packs of Scrub Sponges included with their Bonus Buys, so I’m all over that.
5. Foil: I always grab foil here, and my location has carried foil squares for years! They make cooking chicken or fish in a foil pack easy and fast.
6. Plastic bags: I’m definitely grabbing the Bonus Buy box of Sure Fresh 1-Gallon Zipper Storage Bags for freezer cooking and lunches.
7. Placemats: I switch my table décor out often, and I’m always pleasantly surprised by the seasonal items in Dollar Tree.
8. Kraft paper: I use this for everything! I find it in the school supply section usually, but it can be wrapping paper, useful for making packages to send in the mail, or just for coloring and crafting.
9. Pens: Can never have enough.
10. Mailing envelopes: The bubble envelopes are a staple of my home office!
11. Batteries: I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t buy batteries at the Dollar Tree. It’s an easy way to save money (and I have TOO many toddler toys that are battery-powered). While they may not last forever, they’re fine for things like remote controls or small toys that don’t use a lot of juice.
12. Home Décor: Multi-purpose Baskets have a spot in my office, my kitchen, my bedroom…basically anywhere that needs a little organization.
Essential Dollar Tree Posts To Check Out
Check out these other posts to expand your shopping skills when it comes to getting the best deals at Dollar Tree! You won’t want to miss out on these guides, tips, and tricks. There’s something for everyone and who couldn’t stand to save a little money?!
- Dollar Deals: Cheap Organizing Ideas
- Create a Dollar Store First Aid Kit
- Stock Up With These Dollar Party Food Ideas
- Dollar Store Wedding Decor